Monday, January 3, 2011

cheers to a decade gone by



 it's hard to believe that it has been ten years since 2000 and the infamous y2k virus. however at the same time it is hard to believe that ten years ago i was eleven years old and in sixth grade, it feels like so much longer ago. i am now twenty one years old and will graduate from college this coming may. 

2010 was definitely the best year of my life. it look a friend's tweet to prompt my thoughts on the last year, and i have decided without question that this past year was the most exciting, eventful, stress-fully fortunate year i have ever experienced. i worked two great internships in the luxury fashion and beauty public relations fields, i spent a summer gallivanting around europe all by myself while making new friends and meeting up with old ones, and last but not least i turned 21 glorious years old.

there were many ups and down of this year for me as well such as my father getting sick and the many losses of loved ones of my friends and i, however i do not like to dwell on the negatives. 

there is nothing i wish for more in 2011 than health, happiness, and all kinds of wealth for myself and everyone in my life. the last decade was a good one, and the next 10 years will be my time to shine.



PS new years pics from vegas to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment